Pest Control In Maywood, IL
Maywood, IL, is a village in Proviso Township and part of the Chicago Metropolitan Area. Maywood continues to grow and expand with a current population of 23,510 residents as more people are attracted to the village-feel of life while still being close to the bigger city. This spurt of human population growth means that Cook County pest control needs are in high demand. At Aerex Pest Control, we have risen up to meet this demand. Read on to learn how your Maywood home and business can stay free of pests.
Residential Pest Control In Maywood
Your home is your castle. When pests invade, it can be a frustrating, overwhelming, and sometimes embarrassing experience. At Aerex Pest Control, we strive to alleviate the stress of pest infestations with our comprehensive residential pest control service plans. When you call us for help, a state-licensed technician will:
- Complete a thorough inspection of your home’s interior and exterior.
- Customize a treatment plan based on your specific situation.
- Perform follow-up visits to ensure your satisfaction.
We have been providing Maywood residents with residential pest control services for over 70 years. We are intimately familiar with every kind of pest that could be bothering you. If you are looking for superior pest control for your home, look no further. Let us help you take your home back today!
Commercial Pest Control In Maywood
In a growing metropolis, it is crucial to have expert commercial pest control services secured for your business. At Aerex Pest Control, we treat each client with the urgency they deserve and utilize only EPA-approved treatments to eliminate pests in the following types of Maywood businesses:
- Bars and restaurants
- Industrial manufacturing
- Property management
- Storage facilities & warehouses
Our commercial pest control services are designed to maximize their value. To do this, our technicians don’t just treat the symptoms. Instead, they root out the cause and source of the infestation and implement prevention strategies to ensure it doesn’t happen again. You should expect the very best when it comes to keeping your property, employees, and patrons safe. Call Aerex Pest Control today!
How Did These Bed Bugs Get Into My Maywood Home?
You can never be too careful when it comes to bed bug control. Unfortunately, there are many ways these pests could get into your home. Below are some of the most common methods:
- They hitched a ride: Whether they got into your bags or latched onto your clothes, the most common way for bed bugs to invade a home is through hitching a ride on you or your family members. This happens when you unknowingly sit down on infested furniture to set your bags down on them.
- They were on used furniture: Sometimes, you can accidentally introduce bed bugs to your home when you bring in used furniture. We all love a good deal on home goods, but you should inspect secondhand furniture for signs of these pests.
No matter how bed bugs got there, Aerex Pest Control is ready to help kick them out. Our bed bug control programs are proven to eradicate every last bed bug in your home and prevent them from returning again. If you are losing sleep because of these pests, give us a call!
The Secret To Effective Rodent Control For Maywood Property Owners
Rodents of all types are plentiful here in Maywood. They all cause damage to your properties and can pass on harmful illnesses to you and anyone else exposed. Here are some of the best ways to prevent rodents from setting up shop in your home or business:
- Remove clutter and debris: This goes for both your home and yard. All rodents like clutter and various junk, as it provides them with a place to hide and reproduce.
- Seal up holes: Go around your house and look for any gaps. Seal all of them up because some rodents can squeeze through a hole the size of a dime.
- Install mesh underneath decks and stairs: Because rodents like secluded locations, they will flock underneath staircases and decks and look for a way into your home. By blocking them from these areas, you keep them from finding ways into your home.
A state-licensed technician from Aerex Pest Control will help pinpoint all the conditions conducive to a rodent infestation and block them off before they have a chance to set up shop. Contact us today for rodent removal services.