Reliable Pest Control Services In Schiller Park, IL
Incorporated in 1914, the village of Schiller Park, IL, is a great place to live, work, and play. With a population of just under 12,000 people, there are all kinds of things going on around town. Unfortunately, that includes pest activity. Schiller Park homes and businesses are vulnerable to pest infestation, and it’s important to secure the proper protection. That’s where we come in.
Aerex Pest Control is your #1 source for quality pest control solutions. If you’re looking for dependable Cook County pest control, you’ve come to the right place. We’re proud to guard properties across the greater Chicago metro area, bringing our valued clients the absolute best in residential, commercial, and industrial pest control services. Reach out to us for a free quote, and we’ll get started immediately.
Home Pest Control In Schiller Park, IL
The team at Aerex Pest Control is here to protect Schiller Park homeowners from household pest infestation. Our comprehensive residential pest control process includes:
- Inspection & treatment of home exterior for pest activity
- Application of perimeter barrier treatment
- Treatment of all possible entry points (doors, windows, etc.)
- Monitoring rodent bait stations around the property
Once we perform a customized treatment to your property, we offer ongoing services twice a year to keep your home protected all year long. We only use EPA-registered pesticides to treat your property, and our goal is to schedule minimal follow-ups because we believe in getting it done right the first time. Call today for your detailed quote.
Commercial Pest Control In Schiller Park, IL
Our team of pros is proud to offer comprehensive commercial pest service plans for general pest control, rodent control, and fly control. Our team is pleased to be a part of a variety of highly esteemed organizations:
- Illinois Pest Control Associations
- National Pest Control Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Environmental Health Association
- Greater Chicagoland Pest Management Society
We specialize in pest control for property management and also service a variety of other commercial properties, such as retail shops, restaurants, bars, office buildings, health facilities, industrial manufacturing properties, warehouses, and storage facilities. Reach out today to get started.
The Most Effective Way To Kill Bed Bugs In Schiller Park
Bed bugs are dangerous pests that can spread quickly around your Schiller Park home or business. These parasitic intruders often catch a ride into your home on visitors or deliveries. Someone may have picked them up while traveling, or maybe a passenger on your flight had them.
Once inside your home, bed bugs use their flattened bodies to fit into tiny hiding spaces. They live in groups and usually try to find someplace with easy access to people so they don’t have a long commute for their nightly feeding. Attempting to get rid of bed bugs on your own can be exhausting, which is why you shouldn’t attempt to handle it on your own.
The most effective way to kill bed bugs in Schiller Park is to call in the pest professionals. Aerex Pest Control is here to treat your residential or commercial property for bed bugs and completely remove them from your property. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Ant Prevention And Control Tips From Schiller Park Exterminators
When it comes to ant prevention, the best place to start is eliminating all ant attractants. Reducing sources of food, water, and shelter is key to keeping ants out. The good news is that you can take some precautionary methods to lower your chances of having an ant infestation. Here are some ant prevention and control tips from Schiller Park exterminators:
- Avoid leaving pet food out and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Clean off counters, sticky jars, or any residue (these attract ants).
- Eliminate points of entry; seal all cracks and crevices around the outside of the home.
- Fix leaky pipes, faulty faucets, and dysfunctional drains.
- Get rid of any sources of standing water and excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed; direct them away from the house.
- Keep functional downspouts and gutters so they direct water away from the foundation.
- Maintain proper cleanliness and practice a high level of sanitation.
- Promptly wipe up spills and crumbs; keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Put dehumidifiers in damper areas of the house like basements, crawl spaces, and attics.
- Take the trash out frequently; keep it in a lidded garbage can outside.
If you suspect ant activity, the best thing you can do is secure professional pest protection. The team at Aerex Pest Control has a lot of experience in dealing with local ant populations, and we know how to exterminate them from the property and keep them from coming back. Whatever the nature of your ant infestation, we’ve got your back. Call today to get started. We’re eager to help.