Quality Pest Control In Skokie, IL
Just 15 miles north of the downtown Chicago Loop, the village of Skokie has fast become one of America's top 100 places to live. This 67,000+ member community has been ranked by several publications as one of the most diverse suburbs in Chicago, with individuals, couples, and families from all walks of life.
But this diversity is not only present in the human population of Skokie. Unfortunately, this village also has a diverse variety of pest activity, notably creatures like rodents, bed bugs, and stinging insects. Cook County pest control is critical to keep local pest populations at bay, particularly for the home and business owners within the village's borders.
Helping Chicago residents protect their properties for more than 70 years, Aerex Pest Control has become one of Skokie's most trusted providers of residential and commercial pest management. We firmly believe that innovation is the key to better pest control outcomes, which is why we rely on cutting-edge products and professional entomology to diagnose and treat diverse problems.
Join hundreds of happy Skokie residents who've turned to the local pest control services of Aerex Pest Control. Contact us today to get a comprehensive quote.
Residential Pest Control In Skokie
A happy Skokie home is a pest-free Skokie home. At Aerex Pest Control, we have what it takes to get it and keep it that way all year long!
Once you call our nearby office and explain your situation, our team will schedule a time to come out and inspect your property. We'll keep an eye out for the signs and symptoms of pest activity, looking for any attractant factors that could make the situation worse. Next, our professionals will begin the process of applying treatments directly to your home and yard. We will continue to return until the problem is fully resolved, with quarterly, monthly, or biannual services that provide total control at an affordable price.
To learn more about residential pest control services from Aerex Pest Control, or to book an appointment for your Skokie home, please give us a call today.
Commercial Pest Control In Skokie
From family-owned retailers to enterprise-style offices, the commercial pest control services of Aerex Pest Control have you covered in more ways than one. Our comprehensive pest management programs were designed to work with any business type, and can be customized to accommodate the unique needs of your facility. It's not just peace of mind for you; it's safety, protection, and care for your staff and customers.
- We truly make a difference for local Skokie business owners, with services that dramatically differentiate us from our competitors:
- In addition to traditional methods like spray treatments and baiting systems, our team focuses on exclusionary techniques that deny pests access to your property.
- We provide comprehensive, customized plans that target the unique needs of your business type, with an approach that's proactive rather than reactive.
- Aerex Pest Control doesn't believe in just "throwing in the towel." We'll work tirelessly until your problem is gone for good.
Confirm your place on our commercial pest control roster by contacting Aerex Pest Control now.
Skokie Pest Control Pros Answer Your FAQs On Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are some of the least understood pests in Skokie. Below are some of the most common questions we get asked about their movements, behaviors, and removal techniques.
Q: How do bed bugs travel?
A: Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers. They readily attach themselves to clothing, luggage, and other personal belongings while in high-traffic areas.
Q: Are bed bugs dangerous?
A: Bed bugs aren't considered dangerous, but their bites can be extremely itchy and uncomfortable. In some cases, an allergic reaction may occur.
Q: How can I get rid of bed bugs in my Skokie home?
A: The best way to remove bed bugs is to call the professionals at Aerex Pest Control. Our team has the experience necessary to get the job done right.
Call now for a bed bug control quote.
Four Simple Ways To Keep Hornets & Wasps Away From Your Skokie Property
Stinging insects can be quite dangerous and should never be allowed to live near your property. Here are four simple ways to keep hornets and wasps away from your Skokie home:
- Remove food that may attract them, including outdoor crumbs, leftovers, and fallen fruit near orchard trees.
- Eliminate water sources by repairing any leaks, draining standing water, and removing moisture-holding items like tarps and toys.
- Reduce hiding spots by keeping areas around the property clear of debris, trimming back shrubs and trees, and filling in cracks or crevices.
- Call Aerex Pest Control for effective stinging insect control.
Get rid of stinging insects within one treatment by calling Aerex Pest Control.